Aligning With You
At HMR, our personal injury funding programs are designed to alleviate the financial concerns of your clients who lack the resources to access quality healthcare and sometimes even provide for their family’s basic need of food and shelter.
We align ourselves with leading attorneys, making our broad range of services available to your clients – allowing you to focus on achieving the most favorable case outcomes.
Sharing the Risk
As a contingency fee attorney, you may have to advance the cost for court filings, research, experts, discovery and the general overhead associated with the preparation of the case and do not receive your payment until the case is won or settled.
We are similar in that we only receive our payment when the case is won or settled. We take the risk alongside you and never interfere or question your management of the case. Our services are provided at no cost to your firm.
Comprehensive Underwriting and Expedited Response Time
Our team of skilled underwriters can complete most case applications quickly after the application’s submission. We respond promptly and professionally.
Our Personal Injury Funding pays for a wide range of medical treatments and procedures:
Diagnostics – Imaging →
Pain management →
Inpatient and outpatient surgical procedures →
Physical therapy →
Traumatic brain injury treatment →
Amputation Cases →
And more →
Help your clients receive medical treatment
No cost and no risk to your firm | We work with a nationwide network of providers or your plaintiff may be able to use their existing providers
CONTACT US TODAY
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- We may be able to help your clients pay for the medical care they need.
- There is no cost to your client until the case is settled or is won.
- We offer solutions that may allow your client to pay for the medical care they may need.
- We have an experienced staff ready to assist you and your client.
- We may be able to help your client fund treatment by making a referral to an established network of medical providers in most areas.
- We allow you to concentrate on the case while your client gets the medical care they need.
- There is no cost to your firm.
- We have no involvement in your management of cases.
- We help reduce your administrative costs.
- We take work off of your paralegals and other staff.
- We forward all medical records, operative notes and other information to you at no charge
- We are professional, reliable, capable and honest.
Our role is to pay for the medical care your client may need, allowing you to focus on the case to achieve an optimal outcome.