Calling all Texas attorneys! Come join us on Wednesday, May 20th at 5PM for a fun and lively game of virtual trivia in support of Texas Watch! This is a great opportunity to have fun with other attorneys from across the state! All proceeds will help Texas Watch in the fight for safety, accountability and justice.
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE:
- Register as a team: Please provide the names and email addresses of your teammates when you register. Each team will have 6 smartypants on them. If you don’t know who you want on your team yet, no problem! Sign up now, and you can email [email protected] before 6PM on May 19th with the names and emails of your teammates.
- Register as an individual: Want to play, but don’t want to commit to a team? No problem. We’ll put you on a team!
- Register online by May 19th at 6pm CST
- Texas Watch will provide recipes for at-home cocktails for responsible enjoyment
- Each member of the winning team will receive a 7A T-shirt!
- Trivia will be held Zoom meeting style, and you’ll get to discuss the questions with your team in a Zoom breakout room.
- There MIGHT be a special musical appearance and you WON’T want to miss it!
About the author:
Ted Molis is the Director of Marketing for HMR, a plaintiff-oriented medical funding company headquartered in Richmond, Virginia. HMR supports personal injury attorneys whose clients are either uninsured, under-insured or have been denied coverage.