Calling all Texas attorneys! Come join us on Wednesday, May 20th at 5PM for a fun and lively game of virtual trivia in support of Texas Watch! This is a great opportunity to have fun with other attorneys from across the state! All proceeds will help Texas Watch in the fight for safety, accountability and justice.
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE:
- Register as a team: Please provide the names and email addresses of your teammates when you register. Each team will have 6 smartypants on them. If you don’t know who you want on your team yet, no problem! Sign up now, and you can email [email protected] before 6PM on May 19th with the names and emails of your teammates.
- Register as an individual: Want to play, but don’t want to commit to a team? No problem. We’ll put you on a team!
- Register online by May 19th at 6pm CST
- Texas Watch will provide recipes for at-home cocktails for responsible enjoyment
- Each member of the winning team will receive a 7A T-shirt!
- Trivia will be held Zoom meeting style, and you’ll get to discuss the questions with your team in a Zoom breakout room.
- There MIGHT be a special musical appearance and you WON’T want to miss it!
About the author:
Ted Molis is the Director of Marketing for HMR, a plaintiff-oriented medical funding company headquartered in Richmond, Virginia. HMR supports personal injury attorneys whose clients are either uninsured, under-insured or have been denied coverage.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. HMR Servicing, LLC, makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. Any content regarding legal issues is made available by only the lawyer or law firm providing the information for educational purposes only as well as to offer general information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the blog/website publisher. The blog/website should never be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.