We are excited to be working with De Novo Review to launch the inaugural De Novo Learning Spring Conference on March 10-11, 2021.
We invite you to join an all-star lineup of attorneys, legal technologists, and other thought leaders for two days of lively panel discussions on a wide range of topics—including case management software, mass tort strategy, digital marketing and much more—as well as networking opportunities, vendor showcases, and other surprises.
I have been invited along with Hugo Chanez, Esq. a partner at Mitchell Sanchez, Dr. Travis Snyder from Simon Med Imaging to reprise our very popular Neuroimaging: How to Get the Best Evidence for Your TBI Case presentation on the 10th. We hope you will join us!
Here are just a few of the other speakers who will grace their (virtual) stage:
- Don Worley, founder of McDonald Worley PC, a recognized innovator and master of law firm growth strategy, will share his insights on building a mass tort practice.
- Seth Crompton, partner and mass tort master at Holland Law Firm, will give you his insider take on what’s new and hot in the mass tort world.
- Tom Ball, Senior Vice President of Alert Communications, will lay out a roadmap for growing your revenue with expert inbound intake teams and outbound campaigns.
- Claude Simpson from SmartAdvocate will fill you in on the ever-changing world of case management software and the highlights of SmartAdvocate’s brand new release.
- Garrick Pursley, CSO of De Novo Review and Director of De Novo Learning, will present a year’s worth of research and hard-won lessons on pandemic-related business interruption insurance claims.
And that’s just a sneak peek – there’s much, much more!
De Novo Review is an online legal talent and vendor marketplace connecting law firms with vetted staff for intake, research and drafting, courtroom work and more. Looking for vetted legal talent to help your firm? De Novo offers cost-effective fractional legal services to facilitate law firm growth and diversification. De Novo Learning is the education and community engagement division of De Novo Review.